In order to ensure quality care, it is important that both parents and patients understand the manner in which we schedule your orthodontic appointments. Since the vast majority of our patients are of school age, it is unavoidable that some school-time appointments will be necessary.
- LONG APPOINTMENTS: (Banding or bonding) These are more detailed and technique-sensitive appointments. Therefore, these appointments will mostly be scheduled during our quieter morning hours.
- EMERGENCIES: (Pain, swelling, or bleeding) This usually results from trauma to the face or mouth. These patients will be seen as soon as possible and either appropriate care given or referral to another specialist for treatment.
- REPAIRS: (Loose bands or brackets, broken appliances or retainers) These appointments are mostly scheduled during morning hours since they are longer than our usual 20 minutes ADJUSTMENT appointments
- APPOINTMENTS BROKEN OR NOT CANCELLED WITHIN 48 HOURS: Another appointment will be scheduled but may require waiting three to five weeks.
- GENERAL DENTIST APPOINTMENTS: As treatment progresses, it is important to continue seeing your regular dentist every four to six months for a check-up and cleaning. Please let us know when you schedule your next dental appointment as we will schedule coordinating appointments to temporarily remove your wires before the visit. Immediately after your dental visit, we will replace your wires to ensure progressive tooth movement.
If you require any additional contact information please visit our contact page.
Thank you so much for understanding!